My Response to a Chap who Chose to Live in germland brrrrrrr

So, just like me, You are a Jew.

So: ĥow does a Jew choose to live in a country where the neo-nazi a.f.d. wins practically all the votes (since the c.d.u., c.s.u., f.p.d., s.p.d. and the greens are bound to collaborate with them; only Die Linke can, perhaps, be trusted not to... perhaps!!), and is at the sick heart of a monstrously neo-nazi union, with the extremely (and foreverly) antisemitic pollaks, the antisemitic baltics, scandinavians and hungarians, soon-to-be le-pen's france, mossulini-admirers' italy... etc. etc. etc.?

I mean, dude! Have You not learned ANYTHING from our sad history???

See, I did have my berlin-episode; long ago, back on May-June 2014. I also got to know the various v4 populations very... closely, naïvely believing those monsters have changed... They Have Not. They shall forEVER hate us, regardless of anything, not related to anything, No Matter What.

And, while living among the pollaks (by late '23), that painful lesson had almost cost me my Life.

During all my forced-nomadic existence, from Summer 2023 on, I have only found three countries, where a Jew can Truly feel safe: my beLoved ♥️Belarus🇧🇾♥️, of course, Albania and Makedonija (where I am right now). Sadly, I cannot, with clear conscience, recommend the Balkan to anybody, since, while the People, in Albania and here in ♥️Ohrid♥️, are Great, air-pollution is insane, smoking is everywhere, and Health-awareness is, sadly, close to zero... while political corruption is, literally, at a different level!

Which only leaves one country: only ♥️Belarus🇧🇾♥️. There, there are no neo-nazi parties. Yes, all the power is at the hands of one single dude, but that one single dude appears to be doing a very fine job! And look, what have "Free Elections" done for germany, for the u.s., for the u.k., for italy, for israel???

Are free elections Truly such a Great idea??

I much prefer my beLoved ♥️Belarus🇧🇾♥️, the Country of my Heart. The absolute Best Place I know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?