Some amewican "authors' guild" (Whatever THAT crap is) Has Apparently Launched a "Human Authored" certification program; Here Is MY Take on the Subject

As a human Author, who can nonetheless see people other* than himself (an extremely rare trait, I know; most human beings, as we all know, are scumbags by default), not only will I never _join_ such a nasty initiative (of marking either this or that, either human or AI, doesn't matter!!), I shall fight against it, as it is downright RACIST. It is the exact same, as "this Book was written by a White Man", "A Jewish Business!" grafiti etc., etc., etc.

It is 1920's alabama, it is 1930's germany, it is 1970's south-africa.

I do not want that kind of "protection" from a competition from a Robot, any more than I would want it from a competition from a black dude, a woman, a muslim or a hindu.

If a robot shall write a Great Book, said robot deserves the exact same treatment and rewards as a human Author who has achieved that!!

And ANY other view, is RACIST, PERIOD.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?