Very True

https://youtu.be/hzIL5AV9mps?si=DqOA0wDgEzGwHf3W

And

https://youtu.be/LjFfOMs168o?si=ruptjI2lE-dV2_4c

And My Comment:

Americans are too dumb to change the zoning laws, that might have been a good idea 120 years ago, exactly as they are too dumb to change the electoral college laws, which might have been a good idea 240 years ago.😃

And, of course: "Geld, geld, über alles!!" and "heil cars!!" are the two quintessential american things EVER (well, along with living up the adolf eichmann dream of "arbeit macht frei!!", that is).

Only A Mentally Retarded Psychopath would EVER willingly move to the u.s. LOL

Personally, I'd much rather be ran over by a 16-wheeler - or, even worse: be forced to watch an entire weekend of hollywood disaster movies - than EVER set foot in the u.s. brrrrrrrrrr

(Although my view of western europe = a white supremacist neo-nazi heaven - is pretty much the same. ♥️Belarus🇧🇾♥️ and Russia RULE. 😍😍😍😍)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?