Well, Here is Why I Feel So Tired... My Comment to Nastya Kobeleva's "Why Everyone Feels So Tired Today?"

https://youtu.be/olS2R1VOqg4?si=UaoCspXxTHKed_tO

And My Comment:

Конечно we should be walking more, and not just use cars all the time (and, ideally: not use cars at all). Ĥowever, I can easily tell You why I feel tired. I feel tired because for 32 months (almost) I have been an unwilling nomad, brutally forced, by sick racists and corrupt politicians, to move, from country to country, every 90 days max., for the sole "crime" of not being a citizen at any of the countries I have been living at ever since I had left my original country, not being able to stand its horrible racism anymore.

And that, конечно, is after years of having to constantly move, from one Home to another, because renters do not considered to be human beings -> so, we can be evicted at the fat landlord/landlady's pleasure, since they suddenly want "their" apartment for themselves / their spoiled princes and princesses...

And I am also tired after bloody decades of trying, in vain, to change israhell from the inside, while being treated atrociously by my "dear" fellow activists.

So, this is where my energy has gone. 😥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?