One of THE Best Comments I Have EVER Seen

We can have what ever future we want.
The problem is being surrounded by people who don't care or actually wanting to see the world burn.
We have all the tools, all the knowledge required to make utopia come true. All we lack is the will to make it happen.
It's the few who never have enough, even in a world of abundance. The few who seek to dominate rather than cooperate. These are the ones that poison the minds of the masses, planting lies, making false promises.... hiding files from the public.
We can and we must overcome. Or we go down and there won't even be history any more to remember anything. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?