Some Random Thoughts

After an exhausting Morning (had to buy a new frame for my eye-glasses, after the previous one had come apart last night; held for over two years, which is a record: none of the ones I ever bought in israhell had lasted me even nearly that long), I am now in bed, as a result of my long covid, at an attack of that chronic condition which is the worst in more than five months, thus the vids I have planned for my channel shall have to wait for a bit longer, and I just write some general stuff here...

I am a Snail. Ideologically, I am a Snail. I believe in Slowing Down, and that the slower, the better:

https://youtu.be/AECX2SjZKWA?si=n7_HDiCgAmLEaNJU

(It's on my old channel - a decade old vid, uploaded to that channel upon its creation almost six years ago, in fact.)

Сейчас, I did not enjoy, ĥowever, when on youtube I saw a chap, wearing a t-shirt with the slogan "Slow Down", while complaining ĥow "german democracy is in decline". Почему? Because his grievance against that bloody western country was against one good thing done there: the refusal, by most political parties, to sit with the party which he, obviously, had voted for: the neo-nazi a.f.d.

(It isn't like I'm about to forgive[!] the german people their voting [can you imagine???] and start treating that germland as a legitimate entity again; not going to ĥappen.)

And today, not for the first time mind you, I had come across yet another vid by some tradwife, talking about "slowing down" while eating the body-parts of just about ANY Animal she could lay her claws upon.

So, I wish to make one thing absolutely clear:

CALLS FOR SLOWING DOWN DO NOT MEAN GIVING ANY SORT OF "SUPPORT" FOR CARNISTS, WHITE-SUPREMACISTS, SEXISTS, ET AL.

They simply mean Slowing Down.

These were a few minutes by me, properly distancing myself from various sick crackpots and unwell lunatics.

Спасибо большой for reading.

Salamāth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?