"The Greatest / Best Country in the World!!! America, America!!! 🤩🤩🤩"
To follow is a comment I just rad to a short vid on youtube (links down below). I didn't touch the content, here it all is as it is there:
When I hear things like this, it enrages me to my core! I have a 33-year-old son with cancer. He has been on and off of hospice since 2012… because when he exceeds his life expectancy, they drop him back off and put him on palliative care at home. His illness started at approximately 18 months old and he has survived 78 surgeries. He has had four major near death experiences where he was considered deceased for up to 18 minutes. His last surgery he had an entire lung removed, four ribs, this chest cavity wall, part of his pericardium… and more … but it is too difficult to explain. I have to fight with Social Security disability for him to have oxygen?! Or pain management! When I talk to the agent over the phone he said can I repeat myself? Did you say he has one lung remaining? I said yes, and in that one lung he has tumors, leisons and cysts, so that one lung is not at approximately 50% functional hence requiring oxygen. I have had them say to me they cannot believe that his case is being denied it’s criminal. This administration is permitting, or may I say, even supporting government fraud on a level that our country has never been subjected to, described or contended with before historically… and I have to fight for my son to have an oxygen tank? As well as every other month, his medication‘s are not paid for and I have pay cash which has cause so much financial burden we have dealt with homeless three times in 10 years? My rent about $2500 a month and his two medication‘s exeeding 3000 monthly sometimes as high as $4800. I’ll just throw this out for everyone who was aware of the fact that narcotics are traded on the NASDAQ? I found this out years ago when I would call and be told his medication was going to be 1600 so it will take me a day to get the money together and I get there and it’s 1845 and I said how did that happen? I talked to someone two days ago. I can’t tell you I don’t know that’s just the pricing it does fluctuate and I recalled hearing it somewhere over the years and did not believe it, they’re hidden under different company names ! Then my son had lost nearly 80 pounds in three months and someone has suggested trying a THC pharmaceutical product and that one was about 1800 a month also and that was cash only because at that time, Florida was not participating. So while I do everything in my power to see that my son is comfortable and not in pain to the point that he wants to take his own life. I make sure that he gets his medication‘s. I’ve had cars repossessed. I have lost our rental homes and I’ve been evicted for the inability to pay. But this is going on. It makes me feel as though I’m going to have an aneurysm. I’ve never heard of such blatant insanity from a government ever it’s just absolute insanity. Thanks Brett for sharing this information. It makes me all the more aware of the corruption! I’m with this knowledge the saddest part of my situation with my son would be him telling me this week. I think we should entertain assisted suicide because I am too much of a financial burden on you and it’s weighing on your health. I’m not your only child and I know that caring for me and all my needs over these years has taken a toll on your health. And I could do nothing but say that’s absolutely not how things work, I am your mother and I will see that you are provided for, it’s like God given responsibility, so please don’t ever feel like you are a burden. You’re my Son! God help this country! There has to be some justice for this corruption.
This was the comment, as I had just seen it now You have rad it too.
It was under this short:
https://youtube.com/shorts/vQphQOA2wRo?si=RMlLio6cvVFnF9D-
Which was just a brief excert from this vid:
https://youtu.be/4W2_XRJsg3Y?si=Q2TA0nuC7BTDCTko
A LOT of other crucial information about the u.s. You shall find at this guy's channel:
https://youtube.com/@baurjoe?si=TxWcaUIBi84fAqeS
So, what do You think? Ha?
STILL wish to go there❓️
Comments
Post a Comment