To ALL Self-Proclaimed "Defenders of Innocent Children": Defend Them from REAL AND ACTUAL Dangers, NOT Imaginary Ones!!

The time is now 06:39 am.

On the 23rd of june, 2008, at 06:39 am, a group of cops came banging at my door, at my place of dwelling back then, at my HomeTown's Rəĥovoth's western edge.

Their reason: "suspected Pedophilia".

Of course, I had absolutely no idea What on Sedna are they blabbering about.

They had taken me, and my computer, to their police station in southern tel-aviv, where a vile and hateful fascist monster of moroccan descent, called [dror buzaglo], (even the name sounds evil, satanic) had used all kinds of threats, trying to get me to confess for hell-knows-what.

I repeatedly told the monster the simple Truth: that I have absolutely no idea what was he talking about, and please tell me what is it all about!!

Well, turns out that someone had sent them a copy of a Photoshop Creation I had been working on back then, and shared with quite a few people, where the said cop said that he can clearly see a photograph of a little boy sucking cock (which simply wasn't there!).

So, turns out I was now being held responsible for the results of some sick and hate-filled people's personal Rorschach Test.

On my computer they had found various photos - of people (some of them children, or teens, some of which were Nudist Photos), Cats, Trees, SunSets, Flowers and others, as well as various Porn pics, many of which shown young adults, in their late teens, or twenties.

Besides, they had found various Fantasy Stories, by myself and others, describing Sex with children - and the australopith interrogating me had insisted, that if I wrote about something, ANYthing, I must surely have also done it.

During later years I have been wondering, if, for example, he was also trying to obtain a permission to interrogate george r. r. martin, for the suspected crime of attempting to retake a kingdom by Dragons.

He had tried to make me sign a false confession, claiming that I had photos of children having Sex on my computer. Luckily, I did not sign before reading that atrocious document, and thus had noticed the nasty little lie that creature had attempted to sneak in, and had it amended.

Later that day, thoroughly traumatized, I was released back Home, and was still threatened by that monster, from time to time, during the few weeks afterwards; my computer was only returned to me a few days later, my hard-disk never (guess those monsters still have it today, almost 18 years on - people had made it clear to me that I would much better not try and ask for it back, if I know what's best for me, as the thing had "involved children"; how did it involve them, exactly? Beats Me).

Eventually, after MONTHS of constant threats from them, their representative had finally told me they are letting it go, and closing the file, since "Okay, we will not punish you for having Fantasies... not yet, anyway"...

And only now, ALMOST EIGHTEEN YEARS LATER, I am finally able to write about it - had been way too traumatized before.

I might not have bothered to narrate this entire traumatizing story now, all those years later, had it not demonstrated how a completely innocent and Decent guy, who happens to be a Pedophile, can be emotionally molested, psychologically abused, and traumatized FOR DECADES, by the gestapo forces of a country that calls itself "a free and liberal democracy",¹ for, in fact, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL.

All simply as a result of the mad hysyerics, propagated worldwide by the vilest sort of human beings to have EVER walked the land: the feminists.

Сейчас, Let Us Talk Some Numbers. Because the Beauty of Mathematics is that it has no irrational emotions. No number might suddenly begin to wave its limbs uncontrollably, while screaming "I don't like these facts I don't wanna hear the Truth please don't show it to me I only wanna listen to what people who think exactly the same as me, myself and me have got to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111"²

Statistical numbers just show you the given simple cold-hard FACTS. Which is precisely what all above-mentioned hysterics are so incurably MORTIFIED about.

And the statistics (which y'all can extremely easily find by googling, no need for me to feed y'all with a spoon!) tell a very clear story:

The leading causes of death and mutilation among children (and the general population) are:

● Traffic accidents (either being hit by a car as a pedestrian, or cyclist, or being inside a car that was involved in an accident) - because some drivers decided they love speed, or just "had" to compose that ooh-so-urgent text - while driving!!
● Gun violence (wars, crime, accident-as-a-result-of-mommy-believing-the-second-amendment-was-prescribed-by-jesus-and-maria...)
● Preventable diseases (some of them by ADULTS SMOKING[!!] RIGHT NEXT TO CHILDREN [ĥow the hell is that legal ANYwhere???], intentionally causing them cancer, but mostly because, having gutted Africa = as bad as the rest of the poor South!! - of all its natural resources, via north-western christian white-led colonialism, as bad as neo-colonialism up to this very day, helped by corruped race-traitors all across Africa!!), the rich pale-skin bastards, of north america and western europe, have just giggled, at their private jets, "Why, just have those darkies manage their affairs better... hihihi, hahaha"...)
● and Hunger (See preventable diseases)

With "Pedophilia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"² absolutely nowhere to be seen!!

Literally NOWHERE on this list!!

In fact, from this list, we can very easily see, that the prime ateocious villains, are americans - and, predominantly (though most certainly not solely...), those of them called REPUBLICANS.

To the immense shock of Brett Cooper.

Сейчас, the irrational emotionalists shall scream "Yes, but the children's eternal trauma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 You are forgetting that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111"²

Well, let us now talk traumas.

Do y'all know, for example, just how many young, innocent and helpless children are forever traumatized by extreme religious upbringing???

Or by being bullied at school??? Not just by their "peers", but also by the fascist system itself???

Go look at those numbers!! Or go ask some american YouTubers, who grew up at some sick and extreme religious cult (mormons, amish, evangelists, messianic "jews", ĥabad, seventh-day-adventists...), and then finally Broke Free, about their atrocious experiences... Давай давай.

And, on the other hand: various studies, which had actually looked at the data without the sick religious hysteria plaguing the mainstream-media-consuming commoners, have found that, at many cases, CHILDREN HAVE ENJOYED HAVING SEX AT AN EARLY AGE, AND, AS A RESULT OF IT, GREW UP TO BE HEALTHIER, SEX-LOVING=LIFE-AFFIRMING, AND HAPPIER ADULTS!!

Needless to say, this y'all shall never hear from the bbc, fox, cbc, dw, rt, or the cnn. About these studies, no articles shall ever be published, at "the guardian", the "new-york times", "ynet" or "the daily mail".

Because all of those, meine dammen und ĥerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrren, shall forEVER just repeat the same false narrative, about how us Pedophiles are "worse than hitler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111"² and Pedophilia is "the absolute worst threat to innocent young children World!!!!!!!!!!!!-Wide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111"² - and actual factual numbers be damned.

¹ - A string of dumb syllables, which has long ceased to symbolize ANYthing, really
² - Without the "111" at the end, the hysterics is lacking

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?