A Memory

Back when I had been an Activist at the Leftist Opposition in israhell, it was common that we, the actual activists, were practically killing ourselves with countless activism tasks, and not getting even any refunds for the buses taken for it - but the heads of the organisations, whose job was to merely click on computers at the air-conditioned office, and meet with rich donors from the u.s. and the e.u., were normally giving themselves very neat salaries, out of said donors donations, given to support our exhausting activities...

And, needless to say: ANY Activist, who actually dared to protest against it in some way, had been brutally bullied out of the organisation (whichever organisation it had been), and bullied, by them, in social media, too, for "divisive activities"...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?