NEARLY ALL ADULT CITIZENS OF THE U.K., AND THE MAJORITY OF E.U. (AND ITS SATTELITE MINION) COUNTRIES, HAVE DANCED UPON MURDERED CHILDREN'S BLOOD, CELEBRATING THE GENOCIDE IN GAZA; ONLY FIVE COUNTRIES HAVE HONOURABLY REFUSED TO TAKE ANY PART IN THAT SHOCKING CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY

https://youtu.be/WuWV_86bEiQ?si=BryYAMhw9zYl2A03

https://youtu.be/cnXuLJiO1MU?si=iJmKJyYn776fnw_J

And My Comment:

T H I S  event shall forEVER be a stain on ALL currently-living adult citizens of the countries that did take part in it, unless they, personallyhave actively protested against it.

The ONLY Possibly-Decent Countries in western, southern, central and northern europe are the Five who properly REFUSED to take part at this despicable dancing over children's blood, known as "eurovision 2026"Spain, Ireland, the Netherlands, Iceland and Slovenia.

But ALL other countries, the ones who did criminally take part in that event, should be permanently erased from the Map.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?