Shoe Responding Beautifully to ĥasan piker's MELTDOWN About Her

https://youtu.be/YejsikLDLF4?si=c6wS7imUL7LlVWcn

And My Comment:

00:56 - Bloody fuck, if THAT genetic accident is "a far leftist activist", like myself(!), mayhaps I should reevaluate my own opinions...

I mean, actually being in the same political camp with... that... thing, does cause my digestive system to feel very bad things right now.

Porhaps I should just simply declare myself a supporter of the republicans - they have their own loonies to be sure (sometimes I actually doubt they have anything else), ĥowever even the qwackiest chrisrian nationalists do not appear half as bad as that guy...😵‍💫

01:35 - Then maybe should stop caring about that genocide.

That would betray anything I am, of course, so I wouldn't and shan't, but I actually wish I could. Just to distance myself... from... that atrocious being.

03:45 - Have your country's politicians literally NOTHING else to DO, but to pass resolutions(!!) tell some nasty and shitty little youtubers "you are yucky and gross"???

Really, americans - What's Closed with you all???????

04:17 - "ground news" is crap, Shoe.

06:43 - I did skip the ad, Shoe.😃

07:26 - Yes, please shoot yourself ĥasan. Please. RIGHT NOW. All of us are impatiently waiting.

07:32 - I, for one, want you, ya-ĥasan, to commit a public suicide; in a livestream, if possible. Please.

Can you???

Because I can't wait to see it.

07:49 - The answer is Yes!

That is exactly what we all want you now to do.

Please.

Do it.

13:15 - From the way it looks to me, his actual job is to cause young men (as well as everybody else!) to run to the g.o.p., simply to get as far away as possible from him!!

Ist es possible, by the dèrekh, that this is his actual role? That he is a g.o.p.'s employee, tasked with the job of making the Left look bad, so as to make as many Liberals as possible to vote republican next time around?

[Imagine X-Files' theme playing, пожалуйста]

13:56 - YES. 😂

14:35 - What???

Was that even English??? 🤣

15:07 - Yes, it is the same as him actually raping a helpless Prostitute in berlin, but it is him, so he gets carde blanche (signed by the d.n.c., of course), to do what EVERY OTHER CHAP ON THIS PLANET!! would have get fucking CANCELLED for within 3 milliseconds.🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

17:04 - So the great bolshevic revolutionary, the guy who is claimed to be REDDER THAN LENIN AND TROTSKY COMBINED, actually has, at his PRIVATE POSSESSION, no less that A HOUSE AT HOLLYWOOD, WITH A PRIVATE GYM.

. . .

🤔🤔🤔

But, yes, the poor should steal from shops in their neighbourhoods, since stealing from the rich is good.

UNLESS SAID RICH HAPPEN TO BE HIM AND HIS FRIENDS AND NEIGHBOURS.

So, ĥow about "the great bolshevic" actually selling his home, and his private gym, moving in to a crapped basement in the slums, and fucking donate all his millions(!!) to feeding the poor???

17:55 - FAGGOTS MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO TYPE.

There should be a law against it.

18:02 - "Eating healthy is rightwing"...
wait.

Do not all trumpist trailer trash just shove countless immense cheeseburgers at mcdonalds five to eight times per day???

19:16 - And then, he dares blaming Shoe for only gaining viewers thanks to her looks???????

21:57 - 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

22:12 - Yeah, very "revolutionary" of him, to wear a suit and a tie!!!!! blaat = a style of clothes you shall NEVER catch me dead at, so physically REVOLTING bourgeois it is!!

And he does actively wear them. After spending the morning at his hot tub at his private gym(!!) with all his FAGGOT neighbours and friends.

The Grand Socialist Revolutionary. The New Marshall Tito, The New Comrade Fidel.

I've had enough of this political camp - Java Dance at '28.

23:44 - Exactly, only they (him, and all other "armchair revolutionary" potzes like him) are not human beings. They have absolutely NO sense of humour whatsoEVER, and ZERO self-awareness.

25:04 - Who.

Is.

That.

25:44 - Ah okay cool. This explains everything.

26:20 - Alright, I'm convinced.

Marijuana does irrevocably damage the brain.

That kacey tron person is the living(?) Proof of it.

(It's also objectively True, by the way. Do not ever touch the stuff, even! Not for "medical", not for anything. 🔨)

29:15 - I thought he was saying "wiki-feed", and did not understand what it was. But - FEET???

Alright, officially and seriously now: THIS GUY IS SICK, and You should file a Sex Harrassment Complaint against him with the police.

30:01 - 




(And that's all I have to say.)

30:19 - I'd go for B.😃

30:41 - Sure, since he most obviously believes, that "women should be silent!!"

But hey, he's a muslim, so he is "progressive" regardless and thus it #DoesntCount

("לא נחשב", то есть)

These were three seconds about "woke"... "logic". 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

32:21 - "male feminist", who believes that "women should be silent, and NEVER appear online", and who abused a Prostitute.






(And that is all I have to say about this woke "logic", too.)

An EXCELLENT vid Shoe, You fried him Beautifully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?