Vile and venomous brits Spread hateful incite Again

https://youtu.be/D6Y6ui5DiE4?si=KxJYv9hAwqvbdIrE

And My Comment:

But what can You expect from the brits = the carnist, venomous and shockingly-conservative nation, that contains creatures such as piss more-gun and keir storm-trooper???

The brits are evil; ask every Irish catholic, or every East African about them. So, they're simply being their evil selves, as always...

Personally, I now just consider all british mainstream media as the devil's mouth => and that's it...

02:37 - Swayz...

Do NOT expect any better from the bbc = an abode of pure evil. Nor from ANY british source, either.

03:53 - Only You shall never see such a headline.

Their entire media is geared in one direction: heil big money. And ANYONE who's being perceived as "endangering" that, at ANY way, gets bombed by the garbage, venomous and inciteful "reporting".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?