An EXCELLENT, Albeit Shocking Vid, by June ("Shoe0nHead): "He Was WHITE, He DESERVED IT" The Delusional Defenders of Karmelo Anthony

https://youtu.be/Sug8NAycgCw?si=54ePjFh-5YD2_1cZ

And My Comment:

09:46 - The so-called "higher standard":

THOU SHALT NOT KILL.

10:53 - Okay, very well!!

ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE MURDERERS. THEY FUCKING SAY SO THEMSELVES.

NOTED.

11:37 - A white dude defending that murderer.

Well.

There had been some Jews, at the early-1930's germany, who had supported hitler.

That did not help them: they were burned like all other Jews, who did not run away in time.

There have also been many Palestinian citizens of israhell who had voted for the monsters who incite for genociding them.

It does not do any good to them, either.

So, this guy goes and supports people, who say, very clearly, that they wish to kill him, too.

12:35 - Which shows us how blacks DO NOT FUCKING BELONG in juries. EVER.

14:55 - Which is exactly why I keep watching You, in spite of the fact that You are getting on my nerves oftentimes (and especially during the past year). YOU ARE SENSIBLE. The mad(wo)men at each political camp are not.

15:18 - Who is that kamala-voting gay dumby???

15:39 - Please all note the SICK people's flag being used as that psychopath's profile pic.

Tells y'all everything you need to know about his sick community, peoplim.

16:51 - The only Righteous man in sdòm!!

18:06 - "BLACK SPACES"!!

Well, NOW Reality has Finally been unveiled!!

My Entire Life TV had told me what Now turns out to be fucking LEGENDS: How the "evil white people" had screamed "segragation Now, Tomorrow, ForEVER!!", thus condemning the miserable and helpless blacks to a meager existence in their ghettos...

Well, turns out THE TRUTH just happens to be THE EXACT OPPOSITE:

THE BLACKS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE ONES DEMANDING RACIST SEPARATION.

And ALL those TV Movies, showing us the "miserable black people in the deep south" are, clearly, nothing, but TOXIC and INCITEFUL LEGENDS.

18:19 - Well, that's it then:

It has always been them who demanded segragation.

NEVER the white dudes at all.

For my entire life, I have been taught a lie.

19:11 - Jews clearly wouldn't...

No fucking matter how bloody pale some of us are, that many of us (myself included) look exactly like the populations among which our Ancestors had used to dwell for over a millennium - still, we were NOT considered to be "White"...

Why?

Because we were not christian!!

Did You know, that a religious faith changes your skin colour???

. . .

Conclusion: humans are the dumbest apes.


Nothing we did not already know before.🤷🏻‍♂️

19:57 - "You may be Black, but you ain't Black".


. . .


RIBÒYNÉ SHEL ÒYLEM.

I AM SORRY.

I DID TRY.

BUT THE APE SPECIES KNOWN AS "HUMAN BEINGS" ARE JUST TOO STUPID, AND MENTALLY INSANE, FOR ME TO FIX.

I RESIGN.

21:36 - People who are capable of SUCH a behaviour do NOT deserve to be treated like human beings.

22:11 - This Is It.

EVERYTHING I WAS EVER TAUGHT ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY'S 1950'S AND 1960'S "POOR BLACK PEOPLE" WAS A BLATANT LIE.

29:38 - REVOLTING.

And, at the End:

An EXCELLENT, albeit shocking vid, June.

Which, sadly, had turned my Entire Worldview upside down...

Indeed, the Nineties were the Golden Age.

For MY ENTIRE LIFE I had stubbornly maintained, that all human beings are Equal, and that skin-colour means ABDOLUTELY NOTHING.

That naïve faith is now officially broken to pieces.

I am now FORCED to hate black people.😢

If I'll EVER be able to join your Patreon, June, I definitely will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?