I am Sorry. It Seems Like an AI Had Had Me Fooled

Peoplim,

Back on the 14th of June = 16 days ago, то есть - I had posted on tgis Blog a warm recommendation to a series of three vids, by a young Nudist girl.

Unfortunately, however, after watching her series' newest, fourth part (which she had uploaded last night), I was stunned to realize that, apparently (and pretty certainly!!), I was fooled:

The various movements and mannerisms of that "13 year-old girl", various things that she said, just about everything about her, suddenly appeared to be off.

Now, it would appear, that that "Molly Tells All", that cute little 13-year-old newly-Nudist girl, is, after all, SIMPLY AN A.I. - not an actual human being, at all.

And, if so, then I was fooled.

It is horrifying to think, just how bloody much has the deep-fakes field progressed, that, by now, you are rarely even able to even Hope to tell, whether or not someone you see on youtube is an actual human being, at all...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?