Interesting

https://youtu.be/JIdzddJZulM?si=8rqdR_cdZxtJSpXF

And My Comment:

Not surprising... after all, ALL English-speaking countries are fascist, and the americans all yell and scream "HEIL JESUS!!!!" 24/7, while of course waving their new testaments (the ONLY book 98% of them have EVER rad, of course) and their guns, so What can we expect???

Fireworks, however, are very damaging, especially to various non-human Animals, so, Hopefully, they shall be abandoned, Worldwide.

And, as for the names - I think it was originally legislated to prevent any nazi names being given to kids? Although, it is very strange that they would still(!!) be using the term "gender appropriate" - is not berlin THE gayest place on Earth? Or, is that section the result of c.d.u. political extortion?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?