My Comment to YET ANOTHER "Putin Bad!! Heil America!!" Crappy Vid, Featuring a "Russian(❓️ 🤔)" c.i.a.-operative and an american CLOWN

Well, you and her obviously work in the service of the WESTERN propaganda machine, of "Heil wall-street!! Heil the 'democrats'!! Kamala - heil!!" And all of that crap, which is so utterly REVOLTING that I, a Radical Leftist Liberal for my Entire Life!!!, have found myself supporting trump, along with all the crazy maga's, back on '24, just simply in order to get away from the russophobic neo-nazis, which you two most clearly support, called "the 'democrats'" (while being fascists through and through).

I'm not denying, конечно, that putin is a tyranical crackpot, with only an extremely loose connection to the Truth, and whose so-called "presidential elections" are nothing, but a very sad joke, the results of which are known well before the first voting station even opens. Nor am I justifying his decision to go on with the criminal ukraine war, while completely ignoring trump's *very* generous Peace offer from March '25. But - Dude!!

A - Nowhere in human History have so many people been brainwashed, by more and more insane LIES, than in the west nowadays, by the garbage (which you obviously admire) known as western mainstream media, and

B - Bad as putin admittedly is, I would still rather have him, over absolutely ANY western prime-minister, president etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?