Update: I Have Deleted ALL the shorts from My YouTube Channel

Here is my message to various YouTubers, who still upload vids of that extremely harmful format:

I strongly ask You to drop making shorts.

The shocking drop in human ability if long-term concentration is a direct result of that horrendous plague of brief videos on instagram, tiktok, and here on youtube.

Personally, I have deleted ALL the shorts from my channel (in spite the fact they, sadly, had given me way more views, than any other format), shall never make another, and have removed my likes from any short made by any other youtuber, no exception.

I strongly beseech You, as well as everybody reading this, to do the same, so as to put a decissive end to this severe societal disease.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?