An EXCELLENT Vid by Brett Cooper (מה שּׁמּגיע מגיע): He Was CANCELED For Refusing to Pay for His Date’s Hair Extensions…

https://youtu.be/SzBoNN0edu4?si=Ix0VKvM72caAcozR

And My Comment:

Brett, I absolutely agree with You - it's beyond "just" gold-digging, it's prostitution pure and simple. Those Chicks ARE Prostitutes!! Nothing more, nothing less. And that first "ex" of his (at time-stamp 11:19; if she ever actually knew him, which I seriously doubt) - If I have ever seen a whore!! I mean, at that tiktok of hers, she looks like she is right about to go and walk her usual rough street, looking for customers. You know, I sure ain't no conservative, ĥowever, even for my own Liberal eyes, she literally could not POSSIBLY have looked less appealing, less attractive, than that - and I, for one, would never have agreed to go on a date with a girl who looks like that.

Сейчас - turning 51 (Gods!! Sure ain't feeling like that!!) myself in five days [now four🙁], I sure don't like the insinuations, that any dude past 40 is no longer eligible for True Love and Romance. And, well, after over a year in the Balkan = the Realm of Bureks - I admit, my body has acquired a pretty round proportions... So What??? What the hell is this insane girly obsession with looks and appearances??? Is absolutely no single human female on Planet Earth interested in people's True Essence anymore?? ONLY money and looks??? Is the female gender, generally speaking, truly THAT shallow??

In fact, those online hookers (twenty-two thousands of them!) have brought to my memory two sad episodes I had experienced - One, exactly a decade ago, back on the Good Summer of 2016: I had "met" a girl online (at the infamous "ok-shmupid", I should think), had set a date with her, but then, she cancelled on me, saying that, as I am not very rich, I will not be able to finance her, so it's not working for her...

She was living at her Parents' at the age of 40, just so you'll understand!! At the age of 40, she was stuck living at her Parents', but I did not care about her situation - I was interested in her, NOT in her economical portfolio. Only she, obviously, had other things in mind, different priorities...

And the second case, exactly 7 years later, on Summer '23, when I had just came to Minsk - had set a blind date with a girl from tinder (back on the day when you could actually find someone real there, and not just the AI-fakes of nowadays...) - and for that first date, the girly chose a fancy-nasty restaurant, of the filthiest rich sort (I had arrived a little bit early I think, just sat there for less than one minute and ran away, physically revolted) - and, when I was sitting at a nearby Café, telling her of the change in location, and asking when will she get there, suddenly the girl tells me, that - aside from expecting me to pay for her on that date (as is the custome, everywhere throughout the former-u.s.s.r., to which I, of course, had agreed to properly adjust myself) - she was also expecting me to pay for her taxi from her village (about 45 minutes drive away), and she will not leave her house, until I have agreed to that...

Someone I have never even met, my entire life!! First blind date ever between us, and, in order to meet her divine royal majesty, I should finance her a cab...

I am pretty sure that, had I agreed to that, I would inevitably have also be finding myself buying her makeup, bags and whatever-else she would have happened to set her royal greedy eyes upon, after the Café...

But, of course, I completely refuse that nonsense.

I have been looking for a Life Partner, for an Equal. Someone to have children with.

And I would never want any child of my blood, to be raised by a whore!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?