As a Citrian (an avid believer at the Religion of the Citrus - see pic...😍🍋🌳💚), I believe at: There may or may not be a God, ĥowever it is not so important, as the only important things, are how we humans treat the Environment and each other. ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH, AND KEEP YOUR PROMISES, NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCES. Nature should ALWAYS be worshiped and protected. ALL Citrus-Plants and Forests are the most sacred, holiest places, and must FOREVER be protected. ALL WildLife habitation and birds' nesting grounds must FOREVER be protected. The Sea Coast belongs to the entire Public. Romantic=Erotic Love stands above ANYTHING else and is Sacred. Mutually consensual Sexual Relations between Siblings are encouraged, admired and blessed. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING IN THE WORLD IS A LOVING INCESTOUS ROMANTIC COUPLE OF BLONDE PRETEEN BROTHER AND SISTER MAKING LOVE TO (=HAVING SEX WITH) EACH OTHER. ALL people are equal. Veganism - or, if impossible, then at least...
PUBLIC SMOKING, SMOKING WHERE YOUR CANCER-CAUSING SMOKE ENTERS PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER AGREED TO THAT, SHOULD AND MUST BE BANNED WORLDWIDE. As causing lung-cancer to your non-smoking Friends, is NOT a Friendly, nor a Decent thing to do. Thus, smoking in any place (a balcony, the street, gardens, anywhere in a bar/Café/Restaurant etc.), where the smoke might enter the lungs of ANYONE, other than the smokers themselves, should be regarded as a severe crime. And my apologies to the smokers amongst my Friends - I Love Y'All, but I do not desire to get cancer for protecting your feelings.
A little over two weeks ago, I have - thus far - successfully returned to Veganism. I was Vegan from the 26th of May, 2015 until the 27th of december, 2023 = when, depending purely upon whichever items were available for me on the Breakfast at my beLoved "♥️Turist♥️" (as I had no money whatsoever beyond it, for anything), thus having absolutely no available source for Proteins and Vitamin D (at the ♥️Belarusian🇧🇾♥️ Winter...), I actually had no choice, but to go back to consuming dairy (mostly yellow Cheese) and eggs, simply in order to survive... so, in a heart breaking defeat, I had done so. Gott sei dank, I had the Vegetarianism I grew up on to fall back onto, so that I did not stoop down to consuming the flesh of any murdered Animals!! Ĥowever, falling back onto my childhood Vegetarianism, I had then did find it increasingly difficult to finally make the move back to Veganism again, once that horrible crisis has ended a week later, or when it has become possible for me ...
Comments
Post a Comment