And What Do YOU Think?
https://youtu.be/pZJkeeP4aL0?si=OzrbS2E9LE-oMEa8
And My Comment:
01:53 -"signing more than once"???
Swayze, that is a very severe accusation!! Throwing such an accusation, at your fellow Vegans - I might have expected to hear such a thing from, say, Brett Cooper, but You???
But I will watch the rest of your vid, if only to understand whyEVER You, a Vegan and Animal Rights Activist, have not signed this!
02:45 - Sounds Great!!
Why on Earth would You have any kind of problem with that, I cannot comprehend. You MUST sign this!! No question about it. You are Morally obligated to.
03:03 - EXCELLENT!!
If I could, I would have FORCED such legislation!! Not only on one state here and there, but WorldWide. Without asking any carnists what do they think about it, as we know the answer to that - and I, for one, do not fucking care what their opinions are.
03:34 - Again: EXCELLENT!! This is PRECISELY what every Vegan, and every Vegetarian wishing to be Vegan (like myself), wants!!
05:19 - "native" "shméytiv", Swayz. ANYONE bloody murdering an Animal, and then goes gibbering "'tis my culture, my supreme oppressed culture blablabla" should, very simply, be kicked (preferrably in their ugly face!!) straight into prison, FOR LIFE.
N O . E X C E P T I O N S .
05:36 - КОНЕЧНО!!
05:57 - Well I don't know about the intricacies of your nation's complex legislatory mechanisms, Ĥowever, Swayze, once Y'All already have such laws at one whole state, You can then move ahead, with pushing it to your federal/national level, right? Just as the other side, the conservatives, have been doing with all of their stuff, which one day there is some minor legislation at some gods-forsaken hole nobody cares about, down at the Mississippi Delta Land or something, and next thing you know, it is all over the white house. Time for Y'All Liberals to begin acting the same...😎👍🏻
08:35 - As for funds - well, Swayze, let's just say that all of you americans just stop funding mass slaughter of countless milions of civilians at poorer countries (the mass slaughter alternately being referred to as "bwingin' Democwacy", "fightin' commies", "waw on tewwow" und so fucking weiter), plus STOP funding and arming the genocide in Gaza.
Financial "problem" solved.🔨
09:30 - pragmatic-shmagmatic, You've just gotta do WHAT'S RIGHT!!
So: had I, Gods forbid, been at the predicament of living at your country (which, Thank the Gods, I am not!!), and residing in your state (which is obviously the least horrible state of your entire sad nation, but...), I would totally have been at the very spear point of the arrow of fanatically pushing it forward, as forcefully as humanly possible.
BESIDES: Once You have such an actual subject on the ballot, a concrete thing to vote on, even if at the moment it shall only get, say, 4%. Next time, it shall get 6%. Then 9%. Then 12%, then 18%, then 26%... and before You know it, it is the law.
That is exactly how the conservatives, all around the World, work - all the while the Liberals, all around the World, are merely working full-time at making lame excuses why not to sign...
Comments
Post a Comment