My Response to a vid Portraying [pollaks] as Humans
Do NOT attempt to portray the [pollaks], of all people, in a positive light!!
As a Jew myself, I can assure you all that those non-human MONSTERS are the ones who have literally reinvented modern antisemitism, the ones who, together with the lithuanians, the latvians and the ukrainians, were the living spirit behind all pogroms carried out against us Jews, from the mid-17th Century onwards.
All of them had joyfully collaborated with the germ[an]s, when it came to turning the Jews over to the gestapo - of course, some might have hidden the Jews for a while, as long as they could have extracted enough money/valuables from our people, but once those ran out, they would immediately have turned them over to be murdered.
Since the [pollaks] are NOT actually, truly human. They might appear human, but they are something else ENTIRELY. And trusting ANY one of them, is downright suicidal. ALWAYS.
Believe me, I know. I had made the mistake, of trusting some of those... creatures back on late 2023; and it had very nearly cost me my Life.
Comments
Post a Comment