Peoplim, Scooooooop (Not!🤣) - A New Scientific PROOF for the Immense Stupidity of the Upright Ape, "Homo Idioticus" (the one who CALLS Itself "Sapiens" LOL) Has Been Duscovered!! 🤣🤣🤣
Fellow Peoplim,
I ĥave recently (то есть, yesterday) rad about some... "genius", what's called "kanye west". That australopith (who, I am given to believe, is a personal Friend of current tyrant of ❤️Albania❤️, what's called "rama"🙁), whose official occupation is a rapper (meaning, a dude who barks to the microphone and/or camera about ĥow totally much does he revel in burglary, rape, murder etc., because he is "so poor and miserable", because of "the evil white people blablabla", that he is dressed in nothing, but pure gold and 24-karat diamonds...), while he is fucking black(!!), is admiring none other than... adolf hitler.
And aškara has declared himself to be a nazi, changing his profile photo, from his ugly face -> into swastika.
I mean - AŠKARA!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
So, I ask:
Ĥasn't that genetic accident learned, what his bloody hero(!!) had wanted to do, and would have done, to black people like himself??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Unsurprisingly, that dude is also against abortions, defining them as "genocide of black people". Which goes to show you, how anti-abortion activists ĤAVE NO BRAIN LOL
Comments
Post a Comment