The Truth About Vegan Meat - Swayze Properly and Beautifully FIXES Some carnist... "study" 😃

https://youtu.be/YfSFY4jnHoA?si=lCR68BFY06cPy1Bv

And My Comment:

00:09 - "UK".

The most anti-Vegan country on this Planet, the country of the extremely fanatic trumpist, herr piss more-gun, the abode of all bought "academic studies", constantly shilling for the slaughter-industry, at their media-pipes for fascism, called "bbc", "the guardian", "the independemt", "the mirror", "the sun", "daily mail" and all the rest of them (all are actual identical clones anyway).

I already know, for 100% certainty, that the "study" in Question is 100% false.

07:22 - Indeed.

Which instantly shows us all, just how much those "researchers" are "worried" about Public Health...

Or about really ANYthing, aside from their next pay-check from the horror-industry (funded, in whole or in part, by said government assistance, obtained by the death-industry due to their political power: namely, they have far more political representation, than Vegans do).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?