Without Your Word, You Are NOTHING

ej HumtaH 'ej DechtaH 'Iw
'ej Doq SodTah ghoSpa' Sqral bIQtiQ
'e' pa' jaj law' mo' jaj puS
jaj qeylIS molar MIgh HoHchu'qu'!

Meaning:
And the blood was ankle deep
And the River Skral ran crimson red
On the day above all days
When Kahless slew evil Molor dead!

[Taken from: https://lyricstranslate.com/en/klingon-drinking-song-klingon-drinking-song.html-0 ]

For twelve days and twelve nights, the two Brothers: good and Honourable Kahless, and rotten and corrupt molor, had fought by the River Sqral. They had fought because molor was a liar, who was not capable to keep his word, so he lied about it, disgustingly lying that he has ever had given such a word on the first place.

Since, among Klingons, YOUR WORD IS YOUR BOND - AND YOU MUST FOREVER KEEP TO THE TRUTH!!

Back between the 29th of May 2019, and the 28th of august 2021, I had lived at an Excellent apartment, at the center of my old HomeTown Rəĥovoth = a town, objectively, full of blood-thirsty racist, militaristic and fascist (=nazi) mass-murderers and thoroughly rotten and overly corrupt "public servants", all of whom vile beyond belief (well - jewboys, you see...🤷🏻‍♂️ it's their genetic makeup🙁), a genuine sdòm, ĥowever it was my Home, the town I was born and raised at, so I had always Loved it, vile though it had been.

Said excellent apartment, between ha'Avodà and Glàzer streets, had belong to an elderly ultra-orthodox jew, davìd fried, who had inhereted it from his ancient mother, but was not interested in living in it himself, since he was living in new-york, where he had marveled at sucking the blood out of poor renters there (where he had entire buildings full of apartments).

See now, who are the ONLY cause of antisemitism???

Yes: greedy JEWBOYS.

So: his representative in Rəĥovoth: a young ultra-orthodox jewish woman, miryàm rozenfeld, kept promising me, that, as long as all shall be well on my end, if I'd like to, I shall stay there for years and years, since "even if davìd will move back to israel, he shall live in jerusalem".

Ĥowever: from Spring 2021, all of a sudden, things had changed: after a brief period of tension between some neighbours and me (nothing too serious, and almost all of which was soon solved), back during late may and early june miryàm did not inform me, when exactly would we meet to officially extend the contract for another year. All was good on my end, that woman just ghosted me, apparently refusing to set a time for the contract-renewal.

All of a sudden, on the 16th of june = just two weeks before the end of that contract!! - that woman miryàm was telling me, that the creature davìd had decided not to renew it, so please vacate the apartment and go away!

At first, of course, she lied, claiming some unspecified and unnamed neighbours had asked him to get me out of the building; within a few days I had verified that was not the case, so, eventually she did relent, admitting that, ever since March '21, he has been toying with the idea of going back to live in that apartment, for the jewish holidays during October at least, so he had tried to "cook a crisis" between some neighbours and me, in the Hope that I shall leave out of my own accord. I had reminded her of all the times during those two years when she had promised me, time and time again, that I shall be able to remain there for years; she claimed it wasn't her decision, but his...

They then granted me two more months to stay there, behaving as if it were some sort of a "grand generosity" on their part; that ENTIRE SUMMER had thus been RUINED for me, and I shall NEVER forgive, NOR forget, that stab in my back.

Another Case: the behaviour of that spineless greedy russian worm from Vielikiy Navgarod's "65Home", back on 2024, about which I wrote in detail here.

And let alone the shameless and thoroughly DISGUSTING behaviour, on countless occasions, of the woman who gave birth to me = an individual with no concept of Truthful Honour whatsoEVER!!

Because, for the vast majority of humans, their word means absolutely NOTHING - and lying is, for them, a sport, their achievements at which they do take Great Pride of!

All of which I, of course, thoroughly DESPISE.

ALWAYS SPEAK THE TRUTH!! AND FUCKING KEEP YOUR WORD!!!! It is not supposed to be "easy", so DO NOT FUCKING WHINE!!!!

THAT is the ❤️Citrian🍋🍊🌳💚 Way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?