Why I Am Still Pro-Russian (In Spite of A LOT!!)

While nowhere in the World today we have any Free and Liberal Democracy, nonetheless in various aspects the Russian Federation is more Liberal, than any english-speaking land!! Here are a few examples which I, as a Citriancare about:

1 - While in the "reich of the Free", if a Brother and a Sister make ❤️Love🩷💚 to each other = Yes!! Incest!! 😍👍🏻❤️👍🏻😍 - they shall both end up in a concentration camp (known as "prison" brrrrrr), sometimes for Life(!!), because "heil jesus!!" ("First Anendment"? What's that???), in Russia, ❤️Belarus🇧🇾❤️ or China, there is no law against it!! (Nor in France, Spain, the Benelux or Portugal, ĥowever there it is only a matter of time!!, before some femiNAZIS from washington d.c.'s fascist congress shall rape the pro-american puppet-governments of those countries into... "amend" the situation, in accordance with "heil jesus!!", конечно.)

2 - The fascist concept of "the age of consent", while morally revolting no-matter-what, конечно, is nonetheless NOT as psychotically high in Russia, as it tragically is in the theocratic reich of the americans; most american puppets all throughout the World, however = especially in europe!! - have, shockingly, already raised it to 18(!!), because "heil america!!" 😢

Which says it all. 😢

So, Yes: I Am Pro-Russian.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?